Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm still here

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd sign in & reassure everyone that I haven't disappeared. I sit in front of a computer all day every day but still haven't managed to post anything in months.

In my defence I'm a technophobe & have been spending my time figuring out other things like how to hook my digital camera up to my computer (it took longer than you'd think), what I'm going to pack to bring around the world, whether or not I can get an external battery pack for my Creative mp3 player (I can't), and the merits of buying an enamel mug.

I've sorted out most of the above. I am now the proud owner of a micro fleece & agree with everything Andy says about them. Of course mine is more stylish and feminine than his.

I also have an enamel mug, and a groovy knife/fork/spoon set.

I still haven't gotten round to making the necessary adjustments to the back of my rucksack, or starting to pack away all the stuff that I'm going to have to send home before I leave.

You'd wonder how I ever got the motivation to decide to go around the world in the first place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home