Monday, September 05, 2005

Par-Tay.

Well, last night we had our going away do. There was a cake shaped like an octopus, much alcohol, various generations of Moran Brothers, mixing of groups of friends, some tears, a missing phone, no punchkindle, sleazing, shitdancing, a couple wearing the face off each other, a girl with an unreliable bra strap (alledgedly), lots of 'now look after XXX' talks and more beer than any group of people should ever intake.

A brilliant night, and thanks to all y'all for coming.

Especially to Eric, who said that if it came to a brawl, it'd be him and me da fightin' back to back.

We've to be in the airport in 28 hours, and I'm getting a bit nervous. We're leaving everyone behind, family, friends. We can't make plans at this point. Earlier on this evening, I was chatting to Conor (my brother) about the new series of Trailer Park Boys. I won't see it. I know it's a massive adventure, but it will mean we'll miss some stupid things from home.

Anyway - it's 2 in the morning. I'll post again tomorrow, hopefully with pictures of the party.

Andy