Tuesday, August 30, 2005

One week

That's right, folks one week and we're outta here. So, in an effort to distract myself from the terrifying 'contingency' conversations my dad keeps having with me, here's a quick recap on what's gone on in the last 9 months.

-we got drunk
-planned a route
-paid for tickets
-injected ourselves with disease
-bought all sorts of untested-rumoured-to-work-gear
-got degrees/worked in jobs/did both (damn you Donaldson!)
-Decided not to go to Vladistok. Why? because apparently it's too scary. Just because it's corrupt & run by the mob, surrounded by tigers, and poorly serviced by an airline with a bad safety record. bah.
-Had birthdays
-learned to sail
-fell off surfboards (well I did)


Also, and I think our going away do is worth mentioning:

Bowes on fleet street (upstairs)

Sep 3rd (that's Saturday)

7:00

be there! It's gonna rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home