Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Andy's next step, or Nothing of any great note.

I have to say, Laura, in answer to your post, I haven't really been up to much. I certainly haven't shared a dorm with a traumatisingly amorous german couple. Nor, indeed, has anything else happened.

at all.

no further questions.

Thank you.

On beautiful magnetic island at the moment. It's lovely, but the place we...uh, I'm staying in is pretty ropey & charges for pillows. But it is a fantastic place, lovely pool, nice people, great music (Springsteen at the moment). Been spending a lot of time hanging out on the balcony, playing guitar & having the craic. good times.

Flying out to Brisbane on saturday, from the tiny airport in Townsville. Apparently, Brisbane is the Digital Media Capital (tm) of Australia, so who knows, maybe I'll land a job doing all that stuff I spent ages learning to do. (of course much more likely, I'll roll on to sydney & lift boxes there)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

the tunney report has taken to doing predictions of american football results !!!!!

January 23, 2006 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home